Poggio di Sotto Rosso di Montalcino
Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
Poggio di Sotto, Colle Massari
100% Sangiovese Grosso
Vinification is in oak vats, spontaneous fermentations by indigenous yeasts and long macerations, with several pumping-over during the day. The wine ages 24 months in 30 hl oak casks and 6 months in bottle. There is no filtering before bottling.
18 Â° C
Search Your Wine
Selected for you
- A case of 12 Bottles of 4 2012 Brunellos selected for you. Free shipping!!! €650.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of Sparkling Wines - Free shipping €550.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of local sparkling and white Wines - Free shipping €320.00
- A case (12 bottles) of important Italian red Wines - Free shipping €510.00
- A case of Super Tuscan selected for you with a free shipping!!!! €670.00
- A case of 12 bottles of 4 different Tuscans Wines €780.00