Priorino Viola Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
100% Sangiovese (Prugnolo Gentile)
The production process is meticulously studied guaranteeing quality: grapes are carefully chosen both in the vineyard and on the sorting table and left to ferment in French and Slavonic oak barrels. Once the grapes are separated, they are refined for 20 months in specially produced 5hl Oak tonneau and then prepared for bottling.
Search Your Wine
Selected for you
- A case of 12 Bottles of 4 2012 Brunellos selected for you. Free shipping!!! €650.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of Sparkling Wines - Free shipping €550.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of local sparkling and white Wines - Free shipping €320.00
- A case (12 bottles) of important Italian red Wines - Free shipping €510.00
- A case of Super Tuscan selected for you with a free shipping!!!! €670.00
- A case of 12 bottles of 4 different Tuscans Wines €780.00