The case contains 12 bottles of four different top sparkling wines (3 bottles of each).
We choosed 3 Italians Metodo Classico (the Italian Champenoise) and one Champagne.
- Itâ€™is a Ferrari PerlĂ¨ Â is an Icon of style. The best Chardonnay from the familyâ€™s vineyards is used to make this vintage Trentodoc; it is the wine that best summarizes the art of Ferrari. The phrasing of its taste is highly elegant, with a crescendoing finish.
â€śThis must surely be the benchmark for all Italian sparkling wine. Made from 100% Chardonnay, it has a toasty, biscuity nose but once sipped there is a refreshing, crisp acidity. Bright and clean, this is seriously good.â€ť
Wall Street Journal
- Itâ€™s a Methius Brut Reserve, the Dorigati family has been making wine for over 150 years. This is a bubbly of great class that is only produced as a Riserva. The color is a clear, golden-yellow with shiny, green reflections. The bubbles are very tiny and dance long in the glass. Both the aroma and the flavor of this Riserva stand out for their finesse and how sumptuous they are. The bouquet is complex and vertical with notes of toasted almond, eucalyptus, grapefruit and citron, yellow plum, mountains herbs and oriental spice. The bold and typical minerality is also in the mouthfeel that has a precise and impetuous attack with its acidity and sapidity nicely balanced by softness and structure. A captivating bubbly that gives never-ending pleasure.
- itâ€™s a Caâ€™ del Bosco Vintage Collection Brut. Among the Franciacortaâ€™s from Ca’ del Bosco this is the one that best expresses the character of the territory and the particularities that each year brings. Weather always writes unpredictable stories and their finales are the products of love between man and earth. Since 1978 the Vintage Collection Brut has been made solely in the finest years. The result of careful vinification but above all of lengthy refinement that enhances its characteristics:four years of aging on yeasts. A unique Franciacorta, structured, full-bodied, intense and persistent. A wine for big occasions, and especially fine with haute cuisine seafood.
- Itâ€™s a Champaghe, Drappier Carte Dâ€™Or our French cousins in terms of sparkling wines production do not need any presenteation. Anyway The Drappier Carte dâ€™Or expresses all the aromas of the noble grape variety Pinot Noir. This in fact constitutes at least 80% of the blend. A red grape producing white juice, it is sought after not only for its structure but also for its very characteristic fine notes of red fruits.
Search Your Wine
Selected for you
- A case of 12 Bottles of 4 2012 Brunellos selected for you. Free shipping!!! €650.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of Sparkling Wines - Free shipping €550.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of local sparkling and white Wines - Free shipping €320.00
- A case (12 bottles) of important Italian red Wines - Free shipping €510.00
- A case of Super Tuscan selected for you with a free shipping!!!! €670.00
- A case of 12 bottles of 4 different Tuscans Wines €780.00