A Case of selected local Tuscan Sparkling an Â white wines. 12 bottles of 3 different labels (4 bottles of each).
- Baracchi Brut RosĂ¨ Metodo Classico Millesimato is the first Metodo Classico launched in the market starting from Sangiovese grapes, that represent the history of Tuscany.The wine is produced using the submerged cap maceration; this involves leaving the must in contact with the skins until the first signs of fermentation have begun. The result is a delicate but intense colour, which is the distinguishing feature of every work of art.
- Baracchi Brut Millesimato Brut Trebbiano Metodo Classico Very fine, continuous and long-lasting perlage. Bright straw yellow colour with a fleeting hint of green.The nose reveals fragrant and toasty notes, then limes, almonds, hazelnuts and bergamot.Fresh and firm brush kindly all the palate with a pleasant taste of yeasts. Light almond after-taste. It express itself with balance and great elegance.
- Avignonesi Il Marzocco Chardonnay Toscana shows a pale, golden colour. It has an inviting bouquet of wild flowers, golden apple and candied lemon curd with delicate, underlying hints of freshly baked bread. It has a fragrant, round and well-balanced flavour with notes of acacia honey and sweet spices. The after taste is extremely long-lingering, releasing hints of lychees and tropical flowers
Search Your Wine
Selected for you
- A case of 12 Bottles of 4 2012 Brunellos selected for you. Free shipping!!! €650.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of Sparkling Wines - Free shipping €550.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of local sparkling and white Wines - Free shipping €320.00
- A case (12 bottles) of important Italian red Wines - Free shipping €510.00
- A case of Super Tuscan selected for you with a free shipping!!!! €670.00
- A case of 12 bottles of 4 different Tuscans Wines €780.00