Case ofÂ red important wines.Â 12 bottles of 4 different Italian top class labels coming for all different regions (3 bottles each)
- Enantio Terradeiforti DOC
The recovery of a history, of a native and ancient vine, told already by Plinio il Vecchio. He took us to believe in this wild variety. A wine always amazes us, the result of long research to find out the character and authenticity of this grape. It offer a complex bouquet of red berries, spices with a soft tobacco and incense notes. Enantio presents an excellent richness and complexity. The ideal match with venison, game and strong and spicy cheeses.
- Amarone Valpolicella DOCG Caâ€™ Rugate
Intense garnet red in colour. Concentrated aromas of ripe blueberries, blackberries and cherries are enhanced with a hint of spicy oak. The palate is rich, full bodied and complex;beautifully balanced and lingering.
- Gaja â€śDagromisâ€ť Barolo DOCG
The “Dagromis” wine of Gaja winery is a famous Barolo, made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes, grown in the vineyards of La Morra. The wine is aged for 12 months in barriques and other 12 months in traditional oak barrels. It is named after the Gromis family, from which Gaja acquired the vineyards in 1995. Dragomis has a red garnet color, tending to orange nuances. This full-bodied wine on the palate is characterized by enchanting fruity aromas, which are liked to notes of spices, licorice, herbs, rose flowers and balsamic elements. It gives texture and softness: the taste is warm and powerful, velvety tannins and long finish. The recommended food-matching for Dagromis Barolo of Gaja winery? It pairs perfectly with pasta with meat sauce, soups, grilled meat and aged cheese.
- Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG Moretti Omero
An amazing real big red vinificated using Indigenous yeast After 20 days of maceration, the wine will stay for 6 months on light lees, bĂ˘tonnage, aging for 12 months in French oak tonneaux and a minimum of 6 months in the bottle.
The bouquet will offer ripe plum, characteristic hints of blackberry, at the end leather. Spices. The taste is elegant and powerful. Ripe blackberry. Balsamic hints. The perfect pairing is with roast lamb with lard. roasted read meat. The best friend of a summer barbeque.
Search Your Wine
Selected for you
- A case of 12 Bottles of 4 2012 Brunellos selected for you. Free shipping!!! €650.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of Sparkling Wines - Free shipping €550.00
- A selected case (12 bottles) of local sparkling and white Wines - Free shipping €320.00
- A case (12 bottles) of important Italian red Wines - Free shipping €510.00
- A case of Super Tuscan selected for you with a free shipping!!!! €670.00
- A case of 12 bottles of 4 different Tuscans Wines €780.00